- Expansion of the Commissioner’s authorizing powers and possibility of operating as contracting Authority until the 31st of December 2026, even in derogation of public contracts regulations;
- Attribution of administrative powers aimed at simplifications, in the hands of the Commissioner, to overcome possible denials, delays and dissents in the adoption of acts and measures, by proposing appropriate initiatives to the President of the Council of Ministers.
- Introduction of a Single Authorization that replaces all previous authorizations, concessions and advices, allowing implementation of the works, services and activities envisaged in the project.
- Access to the procedure of the “simplified conference” referred to in Article 14-bis of Law n. 241/1990, with simultaneous reduction to half of the mandatory terms for obtaining the single authorization and any other act of consent or clearance, however named, necessary for the activity to be undertaken.
- Reduction by one-third of the mandatory deadlines for the issuance of the Environmental Impact Assessment, the Strategic Environmental Assessment, the Environmental Single Authorization, landscape authorizations, building permits and port state concessions.
- Strengthening of the administrative, financial and economic support role played by the Agency for Territorial Cohesion to Commissioners.